I participated in Climathon last year and today I’m working on the venture that was born during the event to tackle London’s air pollution issue. So if you want to create real solutions to your city’s climate challenge, join this great event and become a part of a global community working together to take climate action!
With over 90 cities hosting Climathon, this year is going to be the largest hackathon of its kind in history. Climathon London is focussing on one of London’s toughest challenges:
Urban mobility and creating the future of transport
You can find out more and sign up for free about the event https://climathon.climate-kic.org/london but in summary:
- Climathon will be held in Plexal – one of Europe’s largest innovation centres. Starting at 11:00 on 27th October, running for 24 hours.
- During the event there will be talks from a range of industry, business, marketing, innovation and finance experts to help teams develop businesses, who will also be around for networking
- The latest data provided by Copernicus, TfL, DfT and others will be available for participants
- Participants will be joining a community of 1000’s across over 100 global cities, and connections between participants in different cities will be made
- Each team will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to potential investors, with the winning teams getting support to help develop their ideas
- Free food will be provided for all participants, catering to any dietary requirements.
- You can come as a team or as an individual, forming teams on the day.
Hoping to see you there!