A guest blog by Alisha Tuladhar, PR Coordinator at Circular Economy Club.
The Circular Economy has been gaining immense traction among entrepreneurs, academics and scholars all over the world. The Circular Economy Club (CEC) truly believes in bringing the community of circular economy professionals together in order to solve the challenges found when implementing circular framework .
One of the challenges in implementing the framework is the need for more practical examples, to better understand what is currently being done, what works well and what does not. Therefore, the Mapping Week, initiated and ran by local circular professionals, now in collaboration with Circle Economy, exists to gather as many examples as possible in an open online directory.
During the Circular Economy Mapping Week, 5-11 February 2018, CEC Organizers will voluntarily set up group sessions to map the circular initiatives in their cities. Workshops will take place in 50+ cities, including Bangkok, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Madrid, Montreal, New York, London, São Paulo, Singapore and Taipei.
The Mapping Week has two objectives:
- To bring together circular enthusiasts to discuss and learn about the latest circular initiatives happening in their cities; and
- To map out circular initiatives taking place globally and make this information available online and free for all.
If we all map our cities, together we can map the world. You can play an important part in this exciting challenge.
Click HERE to ‘Attend a Mapping Session’ in your local city.
You can help show the world that a network of truly committed circular economy enthusiasts can have an impact, by:
- Sharing this article with anyone that is interested in the circular economy,
- Adding this image and above paragraph to your organizations’l Newsletter,
- Promoting your local mapping session and recognizing the altruistics efforts of mapping organizers.
- Sharing the sentence below on social media:
This is your chance to join #CircularEconomy leaders at the @CircularEClub Mapping Week. If we all map our cities, together we can map the world.Free tickets for workshops in 60 cities via https://www.circulareconomyclub.com/circular-economy-mapping-week/attend-mapping-session/
Let’s work together to have an impact!
About the Circular Economy Club (CEC): CEC is the non-profit international network of over 2,600 circular economy professionals and organisations in over 60 countries. The CEC is headquartered in London, ran voluntarily, open to all and free to join via this online form.
For more information write to info@CircularEconomyClub.com