Last night almost 200 people crammed into a room at Somerset House to discuss and share ideas on “Business as Unusual”.
Thank you to all of our guests and supporters – the evening was a resounding success.
In particular, a big thank you to:
- Our speakers – Mike Tennant, Carmel McQuaid, Tom Burke and John Elkington.
- Our sponsors – Pepal (http://pepal.org/) and Freshminds (http://www.freshminds.co.uk/).
- Invited companies: Mindful Maps, Volans, Remakery, Perspectivity and Energise Barnet.
- The Imperial College Volunteers (You are WONDERFUL)
- Our guests – for their openness and extraordinary positivity
We look forward to more ‘6heading’ with all of you – please do contact us with your ideas for partnering, projects, training or research needs. We can be contacted on email@example.com
Below you can see some pictures, tweets and the presentation slides from the event. More to follow soon!
View more photos of the graphic visualisation by Mindful Maps here.
Read more tweets here:
View the story “6heads – Innovation towards Business as Unusual: Twitter round up” on Storify]