An Inspired February
“Your February posts have been little beacons of clarity and light”
Today is the last day of our month of inspirations. We’ve loved how they have spread out like ripples to far shores and connected us and the ideas within to new people and places. Thank you Columbia, Canada, Singapore, Botswana, Brazil, Romania and all the other places that picked up on this! We like the possibility that we’ve not only brought daily sunshine but somehow inspired change.
We’ve enjoyed having others volunteer to write – and encourage anyone who’d like to write, to contact us for future blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. We know our stories are currently UK centric – you can change that!
We’ve enjoyed a sense of community beyond our normal group of change warriors. We’d love to invite you to continue to join us at our events or our regular UK members meetings. For more details have a look here: events , or join our regular newsletter here: newsletter
And of course, if there is any other way we can support you: through talks, writing, training, consulting or spring-boarding your business idea – please do get in touch!
For today’s inspiration, we invite you to enjoy a selection from the past month:
- We’ve looked at solutions for urbanisation, building, farming, food, ocean pollution, energy and stimulating imagination.
- We’ve admired the vision of organisations and pointed out some pioneers, in finance, waste and food.
- We’ve looked at strong change-making themes: biomimicry, circular economy, makers movement, collaborative consumption, design and sex-appeal.
- We offered you desk-space and asked for your help in building Tsiba.
- We offered support to changemakers: radical you, a toolkit for changemakers, resolutions and the ‘daring to be great’ challenge
- And reminded ourselves (and hopefully our readership that in the end it boils down to just one thing…
Thank you for joining us on this sunshine journey for February.
May 2014 be your best year yet.