6heads believe that change happens when good people meet and share ideas.
In a world of challenges and contrasts, we’ve seen much positive change over the past 6years: electric vehicles, recycling and renewable energy are increasing exponentially. We’ve seen young people stand for purpose – and companies respond. We’ve seen words like climate change, sustainability and purpose become part of our business lexicon and embedded into social culture. And, within 6heads we’ve seen our community members grow in confidence, learn new skills and, together, tackle some of the worlds biggest issues.
But is it enough?
We still think we have a way to go to mainstream positive change…
6heads believe that positive change happens when people meet and share ideas. We’d like to invite you to join us on 20th November for an event to explore and co-create this theme – to see if together we can #unlocktheimpossible.
Our objective is to provide insight, inspire action and connect a diverse audience to discuss, explore, celebrate and challenge how we can mainstream change together.
The evening will include engagement from inspirational, highly-regarded speakers, pop-ups from entrepreneurs and opportunities for innovation, collaboration, laughter and action.
Our friends, speakers and catalysts for the evening, include:
- Tom Burke – Chairman, E3G & Environmental Policy Advisor, Rio Tinto
- John Elkington – Founder, Volans
- Tessa Tennant Non Executive Director, Green Investment Bank
- Andrew Pidden – Head of Sustainable Investments Group, Deutsche Bank/Asset Management
- Carmel McQuaid – Head of Sustainable Business, Marks and Spencer
- Alice Garton – Company/Financial Lead, Client Earth
- Mike Tennant – Director, MSc Environmental Technology, Imperial College London
And YOU! Please do join.
Places are limited – please do register here.